Data privacy statement
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is celebrate company GmbH, Friedrichshafener Str. 5, 82205 Gilching, Germany, Tel .: 08143 241 990, E-Mail: email@example.com . The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Use of social media: social plugins
Instagram as the standard plugin
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from the Instagram online service operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. You can find an overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example press the “Instagram camera” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts there.
The data processing operations described are carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of Instagram's legitimate interests in displaying personalized advertising in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website and to tailor the service to your needs.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can object to the loading of the Instagram plugins and thus the data processing operations described above with add-ons for your browser for the future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
Instagram LLC. based in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Instagram as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Instagram's data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
6) Use of Social Media: Videos
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played, a connection to the Google “DoubleClick” network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations beyond our control.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on data protection at "YouTube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
7) Retargeting / Remarketing / Referral Advertising
Facebook Custom Audience using the pixel process
This website uses the “Facebook pixel” from Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”). In the event that express consent has been given, the behavior of users can be tracked after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook advertisement. This procedure is used to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and can help to optimize future advertising measures.
The data collected is anonymous to us, so it does not provide us with any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook data usage guidelines (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can enable Facebook and its partners to place advertisements on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be stored on your computer for these purposes. These processing operations only take place when express consent has been given in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
Consent to the use of the Facebook pixel may only be given by users who are older than 13 years. If you are younger, please ask your legal guardian for permission.
Facebook Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
8) rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet certain whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CONTEXT OF A WEIGHING OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION.
IF YOU USE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.